12.9.07

A Modest Proposal

Right, not to be insensitive or anything (oh, who am I kidding?) but if the Russians want babies so badly, couldn't they import a few from China?

Seriously, guys. It's like, fifty miles to the south. Negotiate! Everyone can go home happy here.

What? I'm just saying. It's not like it's Australia and Norway having this problem. These two countries are right next to each other. (If you don't count that big stretch of Mongolia in between, anyway.) Then you don't have to do any state sponsored events except like, a day off for a big adoption parade, or something. (Although giving people a day off for sex cracks me up completely. Would it kill the mood to know you were doing it on the government's dollar?)

Anyway. That's my insensitive thought of the day.

3 comments:

Andy Cantor said...

Lol, I had no idea Russia was trying to hard to populate! That kinda sucks actually. Our platet is crowded enough as it is. ADOPT KIDS THAT ALREADY EXIST YOU DUMB $#*!S!

Peter said...

W.

T.

F.

I can think of no more to say.

Peter said...

By the way, Tam, that was a fast month. :D